Webinar - online
This virtual event will be the first in a series of Online Summits from Skift. Travel’s Path Forward: Business Travel will be an hour+ dive into the key challenges, crisis management, and solutions needed for business travel. Join us to hear Skift editors in-conversation with leaders from travel management companies, buyers, suppliers, and research companies.
Travel demand globally has collapsed in a matter of weeks as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, leaving the entire industry to figure out how to manage the present and consider plans for future recovery. These video interviews and frank conversations are meant to inspire and to impart best practices for the corporate travel industry, providing an overview of the travel landscape, how coronavirus has affected the industry, and ideas on how travel can best manage these shifts in the future. We expect an audience of several hundred travel leaders, brands and media tuning-in to the online summit.
This is what you’ll learn:
- Resilience: How are Top Companies in Managed Travel Shifting in a Post-coronavirus World?
- How Might the Virus Change the Future Needs of the Business Traveler?
- Essential Travel for Europe and Asia: How to Proceed Now
- Will the US Adapt New Duty of Care Standards in Post-Virus World?
- Handshake Deals: How Companies Might Shift Travel Needs Around Future Meetings & Events
Join industry experts to navigate through these turbulent times.
Link to the webinar: https://forum.skift.com/business-travel/